Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Peaches and Cream Popsicles


While the kids loved the peach mango popsicles, my mom and I loved the peaches and cream popsicles. I plan to keep serving these to my kids, in hopes that they'll eventually like them.

The fact that these have Greek yogurt in them thrills me. I like the idea of getting some calcium and protein with the fruit.

Can't say much more about them than that. Great popsicles!

Makes 6 popsicles.

Peaches and Cream Popsicles
from mybakingaddiction.com

2 -3 peaches, pureed (equal to 1 c of pureed peaches)
1 peach, diced (equal to 1/2 c of diced peaches)
6 T milk
1 (5.3-oz) container of Greek vanilla yogurt
2 t agave nectar or sugar (or more depending on sweetness of peaches)

Mix together pureed peaches, milk, yogurt, and agave nectar until smooth. Stir in diced peaches. Fill popsicles molds and freeze, 7 -9 minutes in the magical Zoku popsicle maker or 4 hours in the freezer.

No comments: