Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Apologies

I apologize for the silence for the past week. We've had some unexpected health events turn up in our house and I consequently have done almost no cooking this past week, thanks to meals from friends which miraculously showed up at our house. My CSA box went unused and unfortunately, the highly perishable foods of eggplant and okra didn't make it to see me start cooking again. I am skipping my CSA box this week, in hopes of using some of last week's "leftovers."

Tonight is our last meal of dinner brought to us (and a good one at that--real Puerto Rican Arroz con Pollo!). I went to the grocery store today and made my menu for the coming week. Hopefully, by tomorrow night or Friday, new recipes will be forth coming. I am excited about using my arugula, sweet potatoes, finally ripened tomatoes, and butternut squash.

I am looking forward to being back, friends.

1 comment:

Biz said...

Alrighty, Bring it on sister!!