Thursday, July 2, 2009

My new favorite website

I discovered this website, Super Cook, through a newsletter I get from a mom-based blog. I think I am in love. Using it is simple: enter an ingredient that you want to use. I suspect in my case it will usually be a vegetable. I tried entering chard today because I was unsure of what I was going to do with my chard from the box. Up pops 20 recipe links. Before taking the time to view the recipe I could look at other ingredients in the recipe so I don't waste timing looking at recipes that have things I don't have.

A couple of chard recipes I found? Well, I am excited about Fusilli with Feta from the Whole Foods website and Chard with Bacon Dressing from recipezaar. Sweet. This website makes a CSA box full of eggplant, squash, potatoes, and chard so much easier!! Great, I gave away my secret and have rendered this blog obsolete! :)

No comments: