Friday, September 4, 2009

Jewish Apple Cake-Repeat Recipe

Again, this was part of Curtis's birthday meal. He specifically requested this cake and since we had loaded up on apples (Crispins, my favorite baking apple), it was easy to oblige him. This also makes a great breakfast!

I start this post and thought I'd better double check to be sure this wasn't already on the blog. Sure enough, there is was way back in last October. So in case you've forgotten about this cake, which you never should. Here's the link to the recipe I posted a long, long time ago.

I have a feeling as I approach the year mark for this blog, I will need to double check for repeats more and more. Aaahh...the joys of eating seasonally. The old recipes are made new again every year.

Jewish Apple Cake
adapted from my Aunt's recipe

No comments: