Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu for the Week (plus some)

Monday-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with a side of broccoli
Tuesday-Still deciding, it's just the kids and I
Wednesday-Black Bean Tostadas
Thursday-Chicken Pot Pie
Friday-Pasta Carbonara Florentine
Saturday-Still deciding
Sunday-leftovers for lunch
Monday- Lentils with Fennel and Sausage

I figure some of the gaps will be filled in and things shuffled once I know for sure what I am getting in my CSA box this week. A lot of these things are repeats so maybe I'll do more baking this week to post about.

The roasted chicken tonight was incredible. I absolutely love the sweet onions cooked with the potatoes. However, Curtis informed me that they don't count as a vegetable if they soaked in chicken juices (fat). Nah, that can't be true.

No comments: