Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Menu for the Week (plus some)

I re-used many recipes this week so I haven't had much to blog about. I am connecting links to where these recipes were listed on the blog previously.

Update on last week's menu and this week's tentative menu (depending on what we get in the box).

Wednesday: Tacos on Rice
Thursday: Ham, Cheese, and Arugula Stromboli
Friday: Tortellini Soup
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Spinach Souffle made for the CSA spring picnic
Monday: Mac and Cheese and a big salad
Tuesday: Chard Polenta Bake
Wednesday: Pasta Carbonara Florentine
Thursday: Poultry Pasta Primavera
Friday: Leftovers or TBD
Saturday: Shrimp Scampi and a salad

My mom and are also planning on freezing some dishes this week so once she is gone I will have some easy meals (since this baby STILL isn't here yet). I realized how easy it was to find meals using my blog (to toot my own horn a little). I just searched by ingredient (mainly pasta) and came up with several ideas. Some freezable dishes:
Lasagna
Sausage Penne Bake
Chicken Tetrazzini
Pot Pie

No comments: