Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In this week's CSA box

I was actually disappointed this week not to collards or cabbage. I think I will probably at least get some collards at the farmer's market this weekend. The eggs were exciting as was the head of cauliflower (M was even excited about that), the fennel, and the sweet potatoes. At this point, I don't think I am going to change the week's menu up at all--we'll see about Thursday night, but I suspect things will stay the same, leaning away from the spaghetti carbonara for the tofu with wilted greens (using the remaining bok choy plus bok choy from my garden).

eggs
a bunch of baby beets
a bunch of radishes
a fennel bulb and fronds
a bunch of parsley
a small bunch of kale
a large head of bok choy
a head of cauliflower
3 sweet potatoes
2 grapefruit
2 oranges
a bunch of mint

No comments: