Monday, December 1, 2008

Menu for the Week

I am dropping the grocery list. I am not sure exactly how helpful it is since I may have things in my pantry that you don't have (or in my refrigerator). If you miss it and want it to return, let me know and I can arrange for that.

Menus get to stay though. The fact that I spent most of today being cold (because I didn't want to wear a jacket for some reason. Stubborn me!) inspired the soup for dinner tonight. Other than that, the meals are based upon a lot of greens that we got last week in our CSA box.

Monday: Sausage and Kale Soup (or Mel's Minestrone)
Tuesday: Spinach Souffle
Wednesday: Sesame Beef Stir Fry (using bok choy) and rice
Thursday: Chicken and Chard Enchiladas
Friday: Kids are eating pizza and we are eating out! (not pizza)
Saturday: Waiting to see what's in our box and the weather....

No comments: