Sunday, September 7, 2008

Menu and Grocery List for Week

Monday: Fish with Puttanesca Sauce (recipe for Puttanesca Sauce from epicurious).

Tuesday: Macaroni and Cheese

Wednesday: Dinner provided by In-Laws

Thursday: Mint Burgers with Feta Sauce

Friday: Fusilli with Salsa Arrabiatta

Grocery List:
white fish
shrimp
organic O's cereal
organic Oat Squares cereal
brown sugar
0rganic unsweetened coconut
natural Peanut Butter
Black olives
tomatoes
organic Fusilli
Proscuitto
Bay leaves (bulk)
bulk Feta
Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
Onions
YoBaby yogurt
Velveeta (my processed food weakness because it makes the best stovetop Mac and Cheese)

I didn't plan ahead enough to get tomatoes at the Farmer's Market on Saturday, so I had to buy them at the grocery store. My husband picked this weeks menu, I suspect if I would have chose it, there would have been no tomatoes.

No comments: